Dear Plumbers and Apprentice Plumbers,
A Twin plumber or twin plumber apprentice serves clients of the company by expertly servicing, repairing and replacing plumbing systems. Our business is rapidly growing, and we are always looking to add the right person to our team. If you feel that you’d be a good fit, send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utilises Straight Forward Pricing (including all company approved forms) correctly on each call
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home and maintains a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service
- Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly.
- Ensures the job was indeed done right and eliminates unnecessary call backs after the job is finished
- Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed
- Makes sure that they are 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times
- Apprentice Plumbers must have applicable certifications and license required by NSW RTA.
- Apprentice Plumbers are considered training/apprentice level and typically do not operate their own truck
- Plumbers are considered the senior level and typically operate their own truck